Wednesday, October 11, 2006

London has been absolutely great. I get a really good vibe from this city, which is probably helped by the fact that there are so many friends here. It's probably helped also by the fact that there are so many beautiful women in England. Haha just joking, they're all ugly.

I've spent pretty much every night drinking heavily, so that has been pretty fun. And aside from Leigh's flatmates accusing me of stealing their bodywash, I think I have been relatively unannoying. I walked around London for awhile yesterday and did what you do in London, rode The Eye of London which gives you a ridiculous view of the city, saw Buckingham Palace and was not let into Westminster Abbey cuz apparently it was closed, which I thought was bullshit. Oh well, when in rome...

I would have to say one of my favourite nights was when we all headed to a Grad residence floor party where Steph's cousin lives. There were a number of characters there. If you've ever seen the movie Mr Deeds and recall the large opera singer who sings all of his responses, I think I met the person he was based on. He was skinnier and balder, but was an opera singer and chose to sing many of his responses to your questions. And then we met a prince from some country none of us had ever heard of, so he may have been lying. Steph tells me he always signs off as His Royal Highness, which I think either really pisses me off or makes me really jealous. Anyways, His Royal Highness got royally high, and was trying to make anyone who looked in his direction his princess. I declined, but I'm unsure about O'leary.

Congratulations to my friend Boner Dave on his engagement to a nice Taiwanese girl named Tina. We will now refer to them as Tiboner.

So I am heading to Africa tomorrow with my parents, for 2 weeks of travelling around Kenya and Tanzania. Then I meet with Paige and we are doing a tour which starts in Nairobi and goes thru Uganda, Tanzania, Malawi, Botswana, Zambia and South Africa and ends in mid-December. I'm thinking my internet time will be a little limited in Africa, but I'll try and let everyone know when I'm still alive. Hope everyone is well,