Friday, September 29, 2006

Whaaats happenin,

the lesson today is mother knows best. she was right when she told me to look both ways to before crossing the street, she was right when she informed me that she always new best and she was sure as shit right when she told me that renting a motorcycle/scooter thingy was a terrible idea. I had one today and was ripping down the road, when i hit a wet patch and i suddenly noticed that i was sliding face first down the street on my face. sigh. so ya that was a pretty terrible experience, and i have officially retired from my potential career in motocross. fret not though mom, i am aight. some seriOS road rash on my arm and leg, and i think i busted my thumb, but the good news is that the medical care in ios is first rate, well actually it doesnt exist, but the pharmacist who gave me the medicine was really nice.

anyways, ios is a very cool place and ive met many great people. unfortunately the mohawk guy left before i could see him the next day and give him a massive awkward face because guys with mohawks dont often pour their hearts out to strangers, but c'est la vie. ive been relaxing during the day listening to alot of tunes. a cool song ive been listening to by sarah harmer/weeping tile, which isnt really my style of music (i'm a jann arden kindof guy) but its a good song, cuz its about graduating from queens/university and not knowing if it was a waste of money, what to do now, etc... familiar problem eh. off to crete tomorrow and getting really excited to pay 10 dollars a beer and see everyone in london.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home