Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Hello,

Not much time. I've been on Santorini for the past 4 days and let me say that it is a pretty unbelievable spot. It is really unlike anywhere I've ever been to, with sheer volcanic cliffs rising straight out of the water, and all of the little towns have amazing views over the caldera. At the same time it is basically 3000 newlywed couples and myself, so this is like a much blown up and real life version of You,Me and Dupree, sigh. Haha, anyways, since the nightlife isnt too hot, I've been keeping myself amused with the ATV I rented and have been ripping up the island much like intercourse dave levin ripped up the walls of our house on many an occasion. heading to ios tomorrow. i've started to hit my stride as far as being alone and so far away from everyone, although i sure as shit wouldnt mind a nice wednesday classic rock smijies night right about now. anyways, fire me an email when you get a shot, and sorry if you recieved the mass email that said nothing,

dunc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home