Thursday, March 22, 2007

Oh herro,

So my current plan is to leave my job in 3 weeks, which has me teetering on the precipice of pure joy and excitement unrivalled since...actually i seriously can't remember when. i can just imagine myself walking out of there, smiling, laughing, and most likely twirling down the street with my arms raised, hugging surprised construction workers and confused mothers, and yelling "Duuueee," the one chinese word i've learned so far.

So, seriously, I want some good/hilarious ideas for the reason I am quitting. So far, I have 2 ideas: option 1) talk for 15 minutes straight about nothing really in an attempt to confuse them, burst into tears and run out the door screaming "It just isn't fair!" 2) tell them that my mother's prize-winning poodle has given birth to a litter of puppies and I have to return home to help raise them.

Anyways, here are some embarrassing/hilarious pictures of people I am travelling with and/or want to see while I am doing the Southeast Asia thang:



brokeback mountain 2: a whole new set of issues


MVP: Allan Ottaway



OK, Lev isn't coming, but I just really like this picture.